Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I wasn't going to post anything for awhile....but I just got really excited tonight. So you get an extra post. :) 

Almost exactly one month ago I took a picture of Hortence, a little girl who is receiving treatment in the hospital for the cancerous tumors in her cheek and stomach.


            Today I went back over to the hospital to take some more pictures. I had noticed a while ago that Hortence’s cheek was far less swollen than it had been, but it wasn’t until I looked at the two pictures side by side that I realized how dramatic the transformation has been. 

            The tumor in her stomach is being a bit more stubborn than the one in her cheek, but I’m glad to see God performing miracles. This one was aided by medicine, but it’s still so cool to see it happen. I’m so thankful for a Great Physician who gives us the wisdom to find ways of helping to alleviate the suffering of those around us. It’s a beautiful privilege. 

1 comment:

  1. She must feel so much better. Here eyes are happier. I pray that she will heal completely.

    ReplyDelete